Sandu Shatari (200g)
To Stimulates Lactation And Used As Nutritive During Pregnancy
Sandu Shatari aids in the creation and sustenance of the Rasadhatu and its Upadhatu Stanya (breastmilk). Sandu’s Shatari contains yastimadhu and shatavari, which work in tandem with shatavari to improve the quality and quantity of mother’s milk.
Ingredients used in Sandu Shatari
Shatavari and yastimadu
Benefits of Sandu Shatari
- It promotes lactation in feeding mothers
- It helps to improve the quality, quantity, and supply of mothers’ milk in breast-feeding mother
- It helps to improve overall immunity
How to use Sandu Shatari
Take 1 – 2 teaspoonfuls twice a day or as directed by the dietician.
Side-Effects of Shatari
There are no side effects of Sandu Shatari.
Precautions to be taken for Sandu Shatari
- For External use only
- Read the label carefully
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Keep away from the reach of children